Benefits of Membership
The Macon Area Chamber of Commerce serves as a principal advocate for business and community, organized for the purpose of advancing commercial and civic interests with the Macon area.
NEW BUSINESS CONTACTS – The chamber can put you in touch with people in your community and area that may become potential customers.
- Monthly membership meetings feature a local business and connect you with area businesses and organizations for networking opportunities.
- New members are featured though our website, email, podcast and newspaper. Share information about your business with community and membership.
- Annual Awards Banquet honors area leaders and recognizes accomplishments.
- Special Events and Chamber After Hours bring members together for both business and pleasure.
PUBLICITY AND EXPOSURE – The chamber promotes your organization to the public and business community in several ways.
- The chamber website is a ready resource for potential customers. With 2000 visitors per month it provides valuable information about the community and membership.
- Ribbon cutting and ground breaking ceremonies for new and expanding business.
- The Chamber Board of Directors are decision makers whose goal is to see the community succeed.
- Macon Area Profile & Visitors Guide provides an excellent opportunity to showcase your business and attract new business.
- Annual Chamber Challenge golf tournament is a creative outlet promoting your business or organization as well as an avenue for community involvement.
THE CHAMBER FACILITATES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES AND PROGRAMS
- OATS transportation program
- Gift Certificate Program
- Red Alert Emails
Please feel free to stop by and visit with us anytime or contact us via telephone 660-385-2811 or send a message through our contact page.
Click here to download a membership application Membership Application
Sharon Scott -Executive Director